Work and Holiday
Visa Subclass 462
This visa is for young adults 18-30 years old wanting an extended holiday in Australia to be funded through working.
The Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462) lets people 18-30 years old inclusive to have an extended holiday in Australia and to work here to help fund their trip.
This visa is for a person who is
- applying outside Australia
- between 18 to 30 years old inclusive
- meets our education requirements
- have at least functional grasp of the English language
- have enough money to support you during your stay and to leave. Usually A$5,000 plus your return fair
- meet Australia’s health and character requirement.
Length of Stay
Visa Subclass 417
For young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it.
This visa lets people 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – and Canadian, French and Irish citizens 18 to 35 years old (inclusive) – have their first extended holiday in Australia and work here to help fund their trip.
- Must be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens up to 35 (inclusive)
- Must have a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction
- Must not be accompanied by dependent children
Length of Visa