I need a Chef
Edupi are a Hospitality Immigration Specialist Consultancy with a primary focus on business-to-business transactions and overseas chef, cook and restaurant manager placements.
With the lockdown over in NSW and Victoria, and other states due to come online, the recruitment situation for hospitality staff is the most difficult in recent history.
Demand for staff is unprecedented. This demand, combined with the shortage of qualified local staff will lead to a significant shortage of chefs, cooks and restaurant managers in 2021 and 2022.
Edupi has access to a large pool of talented overseas candidates who are skill assessed, highly experienced and sponsorship ready. We also work with various manpower agencies who have long track records and proven ability to deliver the right staff for your business.
To get in touch to discuss your specific requirements, please fill out our enquiry form and we will be in touch shortly.
What are the advantages for my business?
As hospitality industry specialists, we understand the complexities of managing skilled migration visas for overseas staff. That expertise combined with access to a large talent pool places us in an ideal position to provide overseas staff to the Australian hospitality industry.
- Edupi has access to a large pool of talented overseas candidates who are skill assessed, highly experienced and sponsorship ready.
- We work with various manpower agencies who have long track records and proven ability to deliver the right staff for your business.
- Candidates are highly skilled with 5-7 experience and most have worked in western-style international kitchens.
- Candidates integrate well with existing staff.
- Edupi has a comprehensive recruitment strategy saving you time and money.
- 3-month performance guarantee.
- 6-month abandonment guarantee.
- Due to the Covid situation overseas, candidates are highly motivated to settle in Australia and stay with their employer as it improves their chance of achieving permanent residency. This particularly applies to
How do we select our candidates?
Our system for pre-qualification and attention to detail means that you have the best person for your business, in the fastest time possible when borders open.
- Edupi Australia has a talent pool of chefs, cooks and restaurant managers from overseas interested in working in Australia.
- All candidates are interviewed and evaluated for their suitability for working in Australia as well as their ability to integrate into Australian society.
- All candidates have a successful skill assessment from Trades Recognition Australia as a qualified chef or cook.
- We take account of many factors but primarily we focus on English language ability, experience in working in different environments, professional achievements beyond day-to-day work and their overall attitude to the profession they have chosen.